November 3, 2008

pictures pictures pictures!

pictures as promised...



wineocerous and nutellasaurus


The Fare Pote with the crew.


Cindy Lu Who


Moss Man



The invertebrates: diadema, hermit crab, and crown of thorns



evil snow man pinata, hand made thank you much.


angler fish pinata of awesomeness


And now for some more serious photos...


Cook's Bay illuminated by the full moon.



Sunset at Hapiti


In other news-

I went SCUBA diving again today (yay for being back in the water!!!!!). Oh, and what a sweet joyous return as when I dropped down to around 22 m, what did I see, not one but two LEMON SHARKS. I saw a total of 7 lemons while on my dive and it was amazing. This glorious nugget of biodiversity I had not yet encountered and am beyond words at how many and how close!!! I love the water. If reincarnation occurs I better come back as some sort of marine life or a merperson...I don't mind being the test subject if necessary. Here is a picture for you all. They were probably each about 10-12 feet long and incredibly beautiful.





Please don't make me go home.

love,
bri.

1 comment:

Michael G. Starkey said...

Beautiful Lemons. They are huge! Glad to see you are diving so much, you always were an aqua nut. Have fun in Aussie land, send me an email when you get back to the states and I'll give you a call sometime.

Cheers,
mike